Hello everyone! My name is Chloe’ Mae and welcome to my little corner of the world! Here’s a few quick facts about me:
- I have a tiny house! 288 sq ft. total
- I’m working on my Bachelor’s of Arts in History with a minor in Archaeology
- I’m an American Civil War reenactor and president of a newly founded soldier’s aid society for the ladies in my area- more to come on that!
- I’m starting up a small jewelry making business called R.S. Dry Goods
- I love to read, drink coffee and tea, sew, and quilt.
Things you can expect to read about in my part of the blogging world- all of the above and more! I don’t know what “genre” of blogger I fall under exactly, but I hope you’ll stick around with me as I share different aspects of my life. I can’t promise it’ll always be entertaining all the time, but I think there will be things everyone enjoys.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Bye for now!