I wanted to take the time and tell a little bit about myself in detail. By now everyone knows I am a civil war reenactor, I do sewing, love taking pictures, but do you really know the little things (and eventually) the not so little things? Do you know my stances on things happening right now in the world, do you know why I do the things I do, do you know that I have some, as my very conservative friends call them, radical conservative views? Do you want to know?
Well if your answer is yes then you will get those answers and more. To start with I want to tell you why I have brought this up. I think that to connect, and I mean *really* connect, with people you need to learn to leave yourself open to them and show them the real you. How else do you expect for people to understand where you’re coming from, or to understand what you’re trying to convey, without them knowing you? It will be a long, hard journey. I don’t want to do that so I want to take the time and tell you about myself so you understand me. Here goes…
- I can play the piano, just not in front of you. I have *serious* stage fright. Like I will shake so hard and will make myself so sick. Then I want to either cry or go throw up somewhere. I am being completely serious about this. Even though I am now 20 years old, I still want to run and hide if you ask me to play for you. Still trying to work on that I guess.
- I love to bake. There is something so fulfilling and relaxing about baking. During the fall and winter I bake a lot. It does two things, makes your house smell good, and keep your house warm.
- I am not afraid of a debate. Bring. It. On. That’s probably not the best attitude to have, but if you start the debate talking to me like I’m 5 I refuse to play nice.
- I love Jane Austen books and movies. Jane Austen books and movies are life. For real they are life. I love watching Pride & Prejudice and Emma. Those are some of the best movies made, but of course, that’s just my opinion.
- Friends make life fun and entertaining, and can cause you to be the person you are. Come hang around mine and you’ll see why I am the way I am.
Well here are some small things about me. In the future I hope to share more and give you more insight about who I am. Take care!